hi

how i can prevent someone in a local network from copy files
like docs or video ?????
i wanna make files for read but can not copy

i am waiting !!!!!!!!!

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    i don't think there is an option like that, if your are putting a file into a network then you are sharing which means reading and copying..

if there's any option like that then let me know..
  • safwan
    safwan
    Ahh ! as far as I know , when I was doing hardware diploma I heard other teacher teaching to MCSE student that yes, we can put documents in server and then providing privileges in it I saw their are more options but I dont know where they were but I know for sure they were in Windows Server 2003 ๐Ÿ˜›.

In short I think yes. but How I dont know.๐Ÿ˜”

#-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me with this project....... The aim is to build a Green circuit that can optimize the energy utilization in a room by avoiding unnecessary energy usage. For the...
Hello everyone Iam doing my M.S in aerospace engineering at Chennai, India. I require a high-speed operating valve that can open and close more than 200 times a second. Kindly...
hi..i m dipika ...pls help me ..i m in last year ..so tell me abt intresting topic on electrical base ..for seminar ,....also tell me abt some working model ....
Hello all, I am in the process of making our own CE Store. It would consist of customized CE T-shirts (CE-Tees) ๐Ÿ˜ We've planned to make different sections in the...
Hey s, I want to know what are the ULV laptops. How it is different from the normal laptops. I heard Acer Timeline series are ULV laptops. Lenovo U series...