pressure velocity

Can anyone tell me how to calculate pressure in a gas pipeline given that I know velocity flowrate density etc.. ?

Replies

• shubhrajeet tiwa
    shubhrajeet tiwa
    vikinguk
    Can anyone tell me how to calculate pressure in a gas pipeline given that I know velocity flowrate density etc.. ?
    apply burnolies eq on two point one in atm contact so that you can take pressure of that point 1 atm gauge or 0atm absolute
    or
    use manometer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On surfing the net suddenly my system is infected with spyware.. and it is not allowing me to surf the net..SUGGEST A GOOD ANTIVIRUS WHICH IS HELPFUL FOR BOTH SPYWARE...
Need articles for september 15th Engineers day..last date of submission August 25th ...Please give me suggestions..!
My project uses MATLAB to develop a Band-stop filter, type Butterworth to be spesific for vibration control of a flexible manipulator. My other two friends have also developed an equation...
hi CEns please let me know from where i could get a 8085 virtual kit for practicing programs i've searched many sites. some are fake and the ones which i've...
Hello friends....๐Ÿ˜ I was in my college when, looking at our TNP(Training and Placement) cell, i got the idea of CE opening a section of its own where we students...