presentation details

i am a cse student and want to do paper presentation in digital image processing but i am confused abt it... it ll be nice to have ideas and suggestions from u guys.........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bharath muthuku
    i am a cse student and want to do paper presentation in digital image processing but i am confused abt it... it ll be nice to have ideas and suggestions from u guys.........
    Hello Bharath Muthuku,

We'd love to help you. Could you tell us what difficulties you are facing with your topic? I believe there is lot of interesting information available on the topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys....... google downloads the whole of the web thru crawlers.... if i want to download a website to my pc wat software do u think i can use........ do...
Want to do internship abroad.. I want to do internship abroad. Please suggest me how can I get that opportunity. I have already done some project work on various topics...
Can someone tell me what is the difference between a pen drive and a flash drive? Also is USB drive the same thing?
What exactly is code rendering? Can anyone explain in detail? Thanks
I got this mail in my inbox. If someone can answer - hiii i am biswaranjan panda doing b-tech in N I S T berhampur i want to do summer...