Present Issues in Education and Employment

Hello There,
Since i am being a student i find a lot of issues in Education and Employment all over the world
and let me tell you some points which are lacking in education and employment friends.

* The Time Duration for UG Courses Should Be Reduced
* Education that meets Future's Needs

the above are some points i have got in mind now and if any more i will add too..
Also if you have any other Points too please add it here..
I will try to take in view of the others too...

Thanks

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Why no reply friends??? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Not agreed completely.. ๐Ÿ˜

Reason 1: In addition to technical knowledge, Engineering colleges develops the attitude to solve the problems. As they develop patience, and this takes time, I feel duration (4 Yrs) is OK for that.
    2: Agreed on point 2

-OK
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    crazyboy
    Not agreed completely.. ๐Ÿ˜

Reason 1: In addition to technical knowledge, Engineering colleges develops the attitude to solve the problems. As they develop patience, and this takes time, I feel duration (4 Yrs) is OK for that.
    2: Agreed on point 2

-OK
    Mate the time duration can be reduced to 3 Years mate
    That's what i said...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am good with the second point.

But first point No..

It can be increased to 5 years and put that one year in Industries as we have for doctors to make better professionals. ๐Ÿ˜€

But 4 years now is good ๐Ÿ˜€
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    It can be only increased cant be decreased ๐Ÿ˜

More technical skills education is required since we depend a lot on theory rather than practical and I myself am facing many problems in aeronautics side.

And one more thing is to set a curriculum which involves required subjects for that field not all and everything for every departement

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Our last CE meet was held in Gujarat. I believe its high time we start planning for the next CE Meet. I'm calling for volunteers and suggestions for locations...
You can't deny that social network are really affecting people's lives - in a good or a bad way. In a recent development, a software techie has sued Airtel by...
Who Am I:- Anumeha Gururani Occupation:- student (b.tech 2nd year) Can Drive Car: yes Can ride a bike : yes....mmmm.....no(actually at times height hinders) Addictions : * Smoke : No...
I'm doing a research and I want to know if smart card can be use as a secure identity module. Can we use it as a national i.d.?
CEans, Any update on BSNL JTO 2009 results? We've been getting lots of hits for the BSNL JTO exam. If you have any update, please post it here as soon...