Preparing for placements from scratch

am a final year ECE student and am preparing myself for the placements. and i found myself weak in the basics. so have to start from the scratch.could you help me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    am a final year ECE student and am preparing myself for the placements. and i found myself weak in the basics. so have to start from the scratch.could you help me?
    Thread moved to jobs and careers section.

We're here to help you. The first thing you should do is to go through the textbooks and read the subjects for sake of gaining knowledge. Be interested in the subjects. Do not prepare the subjects for the sake of 'cracking' exams. That's not a right attitude to prepare.

Take up the subjects you are most comfortable with and 'understand' what's the concept about. If you face problems, feel free to post your questions. Do not hesitate to share what you've already learned about the topic and the exact problem you are facing. I'm sure electronics, communications engineers here will be more than happy to help.
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    yes i do take up a subject and prepare from tomorrow and post my questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let do before...
So, I've read this book written in Marathi that tries to conclude that we (humans) and nature is just a part of an experiment being carried out by an advanced...
what's the scope and also pay scale for an electrical(e&e) engineer after securing average marks in "GATE"examination?
the beam of the structure shown in 1.jpg and 2.jpg has to be designed, without any tensile reinforcement.. the structure is essentially made of stone.. My doubts are: 1. Will...
Would like to know of the M.Tech Programme being offered at Jain University, Bangalore. How is the overall programme, labs, faculty, placements and future.