Preparing for GMAT?

CEans,

We've a good bunch of engineers who have spent some time in corporate world and are looking forward to cracking GMAT. Wouldn't it be nice if all GMAT takers come together and share knowledge / experience / study tips / and discuss problems?

Any takers?

Replies

• arun_15juin
    arun_15juin
    Yes that would be awesome.I've just started preapring.M takin up classes on the week ends.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's super! I didn't expect so quick replies ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

I urge both of you to take a lead and start various GMAT related threads. I'll try to be active on quant & English related queries ๐Ÿ˜‰ . [PS: I'm not taking GMAT, but I'd love to be a part of this initiative].
  • arun_15juin
    arun_15juin
    Hey guys i am new to CE so please do help me out.:smile:What is a thread and how do i create one??
  • arun_15juin
    arun_15juin
    I have lots critical reasoning questions.Would you mind discussing because i am finiding it difficult.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh why not? Just start a new thread in this section. Just click on "New Thread" button after you enter the section. Provide appropriate title and post the question!
  • skthakre
    skthakre
    Na na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na na
  • dariyadil1
    dariyadil1
    Hi All
    I am also starting my GMAT prep from Today
    I had started some months back thn had to leave now again lookin for a fresh beginning.

My problem is i cant study alone.
    Its not like i want to sit wth someone and study.

But its boring to know that u are studyin alone.
    looking for company
  • Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    When should i start preparing for GMAT and CAT?I just finished my 3rd semester engineering. I want to do an MBA after this so when exactly should i start the coaching for both CAT and GMAT and also are there any other exams that i need to consider if i want to do an MBA in UK,canada or australia.
  • siya
    siya
    hi...
    jus done wit my 2nd sem...wanted to know when should one start preparing for gmat?..and wat other exams should one appear for?
    i'm very much keen on a foreign MBA..could u plzzzz help me!!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I also have introduction about gmat
  • siya
    siya
    plzzzz....some one reply me!!!๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    siya
    hi...
    jus done wit my 2nd sem...wanted to know when should one start preparing for gmat?..and wat other exams should one appear for?
    i'm very much keen on a foreign MBA..could u plzzzz help me!!
    I believe it's too early for you to consider GMAT. I believe GMAT is going to be of 'real value' once you gain some experience (min. 2 years) in corporate world and then take the GMAT.

For MBA, you may have a look at local exams conducted in your country.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Thanks k
    But i have introduction i.e What is its method, advantage, etc
  • Lopez
    Lopez
    There are many sites offering gmat tutorials. But I can say for sure, none can beat . This will be my third attempy for the gmat and I had almost given up. But I got back all my lost confidence with the help and its book

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • mathbyvemuri
    mathbyvemuri
    Hi Gopal,
    you can start prep from now on. Plan to give CAT-2012 and GMAT also in the year 2012.By the end of your 6th sem you will be knowing your scores and you will have enough time to re-plan if required.But put your 100% at the first attempt. The line of prep may definitely be useful for your placement exams also. Planning ahead is very much required. millions of Engineers are coming out every year. Planning the career makes a big difference between the good and the bad,
    All the very best,
  • shreyas999
    shreyas999
    hii;
    i am studying in b.tech 3rd yr.
    i am planning to take GMAT this yr.
    I would lyk to do my MBA after my b.tech. Is it a right decision to pursue MBA abroad directly after B.tech with out any job experience??
    should i be taking the GMAT after the pattern changes or before?
    if i do mba directly after b.tech will my degree have a good value?

pls reply quickly with your opinions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posting the same question everywhere isn't the right thing to do, Shreyas999.
  • shreyas999
    shreyas999
    Then give me an answer to my question the big k
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shreyas999
    Then give me an answer to my question the big k
    It's been answered several times.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well well! That's what lot of the wanna-be entrepreneurs fear the most! But should you really worry about your idea being stolen? I've been approached by quite a few wanna-be...
Hiii Everyone
Yesterday, I organized a workshop on assembling a PC from scratch. For this, I prepared a power point presentation demonstrating details I could think of. Now, if CEans are game,...
Please help me out....................... I need some topics that are very interesting and newly invented or developed ones.... Last date for submission of abstract is 28th...
I m final year student and looking for some telecom projects. plz guide me.