Preparing for GMAT?

CEans,

We've a good bunch of engineers who have spent some time in corporate world and are looking forward to cracking GMAT. Wouldn't it be nice if all GMAT takers come together and share knowledge / experience / study tips / and discuss problems?

Any takers?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • arun_15juin

    @arun-15juin-E9gyhP • Sep 24, 2008

    Yes that would be awesome.I've just started preapring.M takin up classes on the week ends.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 24, 2008

    That's super! I didn't expect so quick replies ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

    I urge both of you to take a lead and start various GMAT related threads. I'll try to be active on quant & English related queries ๐Ÿ˜‰ . [PS: I'm not taking GMAT, but I'd love to be a part of this initiative].

  • arun_15juin

    @arun-15juin-E9gyhP • Sep 25, 2008

    Hey guys i am new to CE so please do help me out.:smile:What is a thread and how do i create one??

  • arun_15juin

    @arun-15juin-E9gyhP • Oct 5, 2008

    I have lots critical reasoning questions.Would you mind discussing because i am finiding it difficult.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Oct 6, 2008

    Oh why not? Just start a new thread in this section. Just click on "New Thread" button after you enter the section. Provide appropriate title and post the question!

  • skthakre

    @skthakre-ZkpjpP • Oct 8, 2008

    Na na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na na

  • dariyadil1

    @dariyadil1-E8qdJQ • Dec 1, 2008

    Hi All
    I am also starting my GMAT prep from Today
    I had started some months back thn had to leave now again lookin for a fresh beginning.

    My problem is i cant study alone.
    Its not like i want to sit wth someone and study.

    But its boring to know that u are studyin alone.
    looking for company

  • Gopal Dinesh

    @gopal-dinesh-alF7ht • Dec 16, 2008

    When should i start preparing for GMAT and CAT?I just finished my 3rd semester engineering. I want to do an MBA after this so when exactly should i start the coaching for both CAT and GMAT and also are there any other exams that i need to consider if i want to do an MBA in UK,canada or australia.

  • siya

    @siya-st2aCn • May 28, 2009

    hi...
    jus done wit my 2nd sem...wanted to know when should one start preparing for gmat?..and wat other exams should one appear for?
    i'm very much keen on a foreign MBA..could u plzzzz help me!!

  • ShrinkDWorld

    @shrinkdworld-WWdBBc • May 29, 2009

    I also have introduction about gmat

  • siya

    @siya-st2aCn • May 30, 2009

    plzzzz....some one reply me!!!๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • May 30, 2009

    siyahi...
    jus done wit my 2nd sem...wanted to know when should one start preparing for gmat?..and wat other exams should one appear for?
    i'm very much keen on a foreign MBA..could u plzzzz help me!!

    I believe it's too early for you to consider GMAT. I believe GMAT is going to be of 'real value' once you gain some experience (min. 2 years) in corporate world and then take the GMAT.

    For MBA, you may have a look at local exams conducted in your country.

  • ShrinkDWorld

    @shrinkdworld-WWdBBc • May 30, 2009

    Thanks k
    But i have introduction i.e What is its method, advantage, etc

  • Lopez

    @lopez-BGIgfj • Jun 3, 2009

    There are many sites offering gmat tutorials. But I can say for sure, none can beat . This will be my third attempy for the gmat and I had almost given up. But I got back all my lost confidence with the help and its book

    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • mathbyvemuri

    @mathbyvemuri-ipvdTv • Nov 29, 2011

    Hi Gopal,
    you can start prep from now on. Plan to give CAT-2012 and GMAT also in the year 2012.By the end of your 6th sem you will be knowing your scores and you will have enough time to re-plan if required.But put your 100% at the first attempt. The line of prep may definitely be useful for your placement exams also. Planning ahead is very much required. millions of Engineers are coming out every year. Planning the career makes a big difference between the good and the bad,
    All the very best,

  • shreyas999

    @shreyas999-QRvXoy • Jan 22, 2012

    hii;
    i am studying in b.tech 3rd yr.
    i am planning to take GMAT this yr.
    I would lyk to do my MBA after my b.tech. Is it a right decision to pursue MBA abroad directly after B.tech with out any job experience??
    should i be taking the GMAT after the pattern changes or before?
    if i do mba directly after b.tech will my degree have a good value?


    pls reply quickly with your opinions.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 22, 2012

    Posting the same question everywhere isn't the right thing to do, Shreyas999.

  • shreyas999

    @shreyas999-QRvXoy • Jan 23, 2012

    Then give me an answer to my question the big k

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 23, 2012

    shreyas999Then give me an answer to my question the big k

    It's been answered several times.


    #-Link-Snipped-#

    #-Link-Snipped-#

    #-Link-Snipped-#

    #-Link-Snipped-#

    #-Link-Snipped-#

    #-Link-Snipped-#