Prepare for CAT in college or alongwith job?

Hi!

I've a doubt prevailing in my mind for months! I am 2nd year engineering student pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Raipur. I want to pursue MBA. But unable to decide- "when to start preparing for that?" I want to do job after completing my engg. and so, I am strucked with the doubt in my mind that whether I would be able to prepare for CAT alongwith my job? OR should I start preparing for CAT now? But one thing is sure: I want to do job after B.Tech.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    why are you waiting?

Start preparing for CAT as it is the toughest exam for all!

PS: I heard people tried 4 times to crack CAT.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody pls post the paper of information mosiac company ?
Hello fellow CEans, I recently got a request for a project based on automobile, to design a car. I need talented people to work with me. Here go my requirements:...
Sad news for the Google dictionary users. The service has been closed by Google and I wonder why? Google dictionary was an incredibly useful tool and I really liked searching...
CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 7 On 11th September (Sunday) at 10:00 am NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have...
Friends, Let us compile a list of final year project that we have done/doing. We can post a brief description about our project. This will help others and also people...