Preparation for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)

Hi CEans,

Planning to take the CAPM course soon. Thought I'd like to share a link I found to be useful for preparing for it, got some nice tips:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Anyone have taken or planning to? Any of your own tips you'd like to share too?

If you have enough project management experience, its better to take PMP straight away.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people. I'm currently in 3rd year of engineering. I really want to start building up my profile. I know software languages like c,c++,java. But really not interested in going...
It seems that besides the usual smartphones, Samsung is also on the launching spree of tablets this year. Just last month it launched the two variants of Samsung Galaxy S2...
Dear Friends, Greetings from Rajasthan. My name is Jasim Chouhan. I am pursuing B.Tech(7th sem) in Information Technology from Rajasthan Technical University. It is a great opportunity for me to...
I don't fall for viral videos, but out of curiosity I watched this one when it appeared on my Twitter Timeline. John Burk—an Internet fitness instructor, motivational speaker and former...
Graphene is the wonder material that continues to surprise researchers worldwide. At its core, it's just a one atom thick layer of carbon atoms that exhibits astonishing properties. For the...