prepaid energy meter

Hi everybody.My name is G.Preetham. I am pursuing my final year B.tech in ELECTRICAL engineering from gitam university and i am planning to do prepaid energy meter as my 4-1 semester project work.can anybody suggest ideas for doing this project?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    preetham goli
    Hi everybody.My name is G.Preetham. I am pursuing my final year B.tech in ELECTRICAL engineering from gitam university and i am planning to do prepaid energy meter as my 4-1 semester project work.can anybody suggest ideas for doing this project?
    Welcome to CE reetham

Yes this is very interesting project. i can give you some more detail about this project but please wait till my exam get over.
  • preetham goli
    preetham goli
    Thank you.I am also collecting all the relevant information.I will be very grateful if you provide me with some valuable inputs.
    All the best for your exam
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Till then can you please Start a new topic for your introduction in that Section you can use this format for your Intro.!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • schnd
    schnd
    So you already started your project then. Do you have some idea on power electronics related projects but got no idea. So can you suggest some.๐Ÿ˜’
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    schnd
    So you already started your project then. Do you have some idea on power electronics related projects but got no idea. So can you suggest some.๐Ÿ˜’
    Before starting project try to design atleast a Block diagram of Project that actually what we will do in this project and try to collect the data like Component,PCB, and many more.
  • divine87
    divine87
    hello..

im also interested in this project. can you send me the details about this project.

thanks in advance.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What detail you want?
    Any specific? Please don't ask for ready project. Huh
    we will make it but have to work alot on this.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What detail you want?
    Any specific? Please don't ask for ready project. Huh
    we will make it but have to work alot on this.
  • divine87
    divine87
    godfather: what are the required materials needed and how this project work.

i need your idea of this project..

i really need your help guys.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ya buddy i will surly help you out but now a days i'm some what busy with my exam. Let it get over first.
  • VIJAYA KRISHNA
    VIJAYA KRISHNA
    will you please help me in my final project"PREPAID ENERGY METER" just by sending me the details of it such as how can i start the project and also in the case of components required to do the project....

please please send me the details of prepaid energy meter.....i very thankful to you.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frndz, am doing my 2nd yr BE(mech).....am thinking to start on papers or projects....i'm interested in aspects with respect to thermal engineering or hydraulics....can any of u ppl suggest...
I'm trying to develop a model for silicon smelting to produce 2202 silicon metal in a submerged arc furnace. If there's anyone with experience in this process, I'd like to...
I need a Brushless DC motor with a RPM as low as about 120 RPM and torque as 80 mNm. I tried to explore the Faulhaber motors. I didn't get...
hi..i am final year b-tech. student from mechanical and automation stream and want to do a major project....so please i request to u all ..give me the some good idea....thanks
Hi glad to meet you. I am here to lend any help or assistance I can. Check my profile.๐Ÿ˜