Preference for MTEC or MBA .

Hi,
I am in 8th sem & want to do higher studies.which one I must prefer-MTEC or MBA?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Tell us about your interests , your skills .

Are you technically strong or any managerial type .
    Find out your interest first .

And then we would suggest you the course.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You might want to go through the following thread -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Megha Diggavi
    Megha Diggavi
    Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.
    I am interested in Technical line & logics.Hence can I choose for MTEC?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Megha: The decision has to be yours. We can only help you evaluate various options.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I go with biggie on this .

But you need to understand all the future opportunities with these courses then you can happily decide .
  • Megha Diggavi
    Megha Diggavi
    Well, I have decided to do MTEC under VTU & under EC related subject.How is the job opportunities for this,& also tell me about PGCET exam.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Mtec i know the full form and VTU as well..
    Whats EC?

is it Electronic Circuits??
  • Megha Diggavi
    Megha Diggavi
    Here, EC means Electronics & communication.I want to choose the subject,related to this branch.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    oh! ok...

I was thinking of specializations !! thats fine.

As far as my knowledge is concerned EC is an ever green field in India you will have many job opportunities.

But check for the specializations in both ECE and EIE such that the best in subject of your choice you can have a good future.

And regarding PGCET no idea , takers need to lookin here ....

PS. if you have not introduced yourself introduce in following thread !!
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I received a very nice forward mail which I thought I should share with all. Lets see what and how much effects it leaves on everybody. If you like this...
I think,If the following things are added, It will be better.😉😀 In home page, 1. In sidebar or any place in homepage, sign in feature for crazyengineers.net mail shold be...
Hi friends, Can any one tell me, how I can take benefits of CE? Note: Do not advertise external sites without prior permission.
Hi all, This a game which deals with physics. Draw different shapes and grab all the black balls. Here is the link PerthWOW: Gravity master I am sure you will...
which particular subject in mechanical has most job oppurtunity.