Precision Tools Project

Sir,

I had got the permission for doing my final year project in precision tools company.....Now kindly, I want some guidelines for do my project successfully..And I am also except some idea/tittle.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    venkatking.v
    Sir,

I had got the permission for doing my final year project in precision tools company.....Now kindly, I want some guidelines for do my project successfully..And I am also except some idea/tittle.....
    Guidelines can only follow once you've decided on the project. Why not search this forum for ideas?
  • venkatking.v
    venkatking.v
    Thank u for ur response sir....can u tell the drawbacks while using precision tools....!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Japan's second biggest telecom operator has just launched Android powered phone called INFOBAR C01. Here are the technical specifications of the phone: - 3.2" Display that operates at 854×480 px...
I am about to start my second semester; I know it is probably a bit early to start on projects, but I do want to start on something before I...
guys i seriously need topics related to image processing or matlab or embedded... for mini projects ... bt tht project shud be a combination of both software and hardware ...
Hello friends I am in great problem, Since last 6 months I am working in a small scale software company, they are giving me just 11000 / month, I had...
Microsoft recently acquired the Internet video calling giant, Estonia based Skype (VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/microsoft-wants-skype-for-8-billion-245/ ) and as we all expected, Skype is ready to launch on the Windows phone platform. The...