Pre-order iPhone 5 in India with Infibeam.com - Pay Rs. 5000

So Apple launched the iPhone 5 with much fanfare and stupid Maps application that won't work in India. Despite its shortcomings, there are several Indians who've been saving their hard earned money for the iPhone 5. You will now be able to preorder the iPhone 5 16 GB model in India by paying Rs. 5000 upfront. Of course the final price will be revealed only at the time of launch. The leading ecommerce portal says that the expected date of availability would be first week of November and promises that the phone will ship within 2-3 days of being available in India.

Go: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Think this has already gone cold but how about giving a new life to it The odd semester exams are around the corner and I know for sure that we...
I am an undergraduate student studying towards an MEng degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Glasgow. As part of my 4th year dissertation I am looking into roof...
When I was young I used to watch POGO.In the jukebox they play several songs repeatedly. One such song has caught my mind back then and now I suddenly felt...
Hello friends, want to know more about FTP Host and how it works. Can anyone explain it in easy way.
Can anybody tell how to make an editor in java or groovy?