Pre-Order GeeksPhone's Peak+ With Firefox OS.

Firefox recently released it's Mobile Operating system, Firefox OS. Geeksphone, a spanish company of smartphones is set to launch the Firefox OS based phone named Peak+ which will be shipped by mid-august. The Pre-ordering of the Peak+ has begun.

cheeky1

cheeky

The phone undoubtedly looks insanely beautiful.
And specifications are good for mid-range/higher mid-range device :

• CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 8225 1.2Ghz x2.
  • UMTS 850/1900/2100 (3G HSPA).
    GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (2G EDGE).
  • Screen 4.3" qHD IPS Multitouch.
  • Camera 8 MP (back) + 2 MP (front).
  • 4 GB (ROM) and 1 GB (RAM).
  • MicroSD, Wifi N, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Radio FM, Light & Prox. Sensor, G-Sensor, Compass, GPS, MicroUSB, Flash (camera).
  • Battery 1800 mAh.

The Spanish made smartphone will cost you for 180 Euros including Value Added Tax.
You can pre-order this awesome gadget from : #-Link-Snipped-#

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SmartNaMo is an upcoming smartphone dedicated to the Gujarat Chief Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi. Before you read further, be alert that this information is based on reporting done by mainstream...
Hello my dear friends, I am thinking of buying new scooter. I want such thing which pull some descent power out of it and has no serious care for mileage....
Researchers at MIT have shown that it is possible to introduce false memories into the mind, and they have done so by using the brains of mice to successfully arouse...
Hello everybody, I want information regarding piping engineering sector, courses in this area for mechanical engineers and institutes which offers those courses. I know some institutes like IPEBS , MIT...
Well we know that the mechanical power type writers had some ancient gear and ball mechanism which is quite old fashioned and precise Now our challenge is to convert this...