Pratishruti 2012 at Nagpur, Maharashtra on Jan 27, 2012

Pratishruti 2012 - annual fest of RKNEC (now RCOEM) Nagpur features cultural, techno & sports events.

Official Information: -

Pratishruti,The annual cultural fest of Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management (RCOEM,Nagpur). The fest is a platform for the youth to project their talent, and develop their innovative and creative self. The event over its span of 3Days has participation from over 100 colleges across India, with 6000 odd students pumping up the atmosphere in Campus . With each passing year Pratishruti continues to get better and has managed to create a name for itself in the Region. Pratishruti has been a host to very eminent personalities in the past. These include Mr.Rahul Bajaj (President Chairman, Bajaj Auto), Mr. Chetan Bhagat and many more. We have had some of the finest artists performing in Pratishruti over the years. These artists include JAL (The Sufi Rock Act from Pakistan), Raja Hasan, Dr. Kumar Vishwasand many more. Pratishruti 2012 promises to be more fun then eva...!! Stay Tuned for more..!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just found a nice video overview of Samsung Wave 3 - the latest phone from Samsung featuring the Bada 2.0 operating system.
CEans, It's time to take CE forward and as many of you have suggested over a period of time, that we can have a feature to invite your friends. Building...
i want to know what makes linux based os different from windows ...also i will be studying unix next semester...so i wanted to knw whats the difference between unix and...
Flashmobs seem to be getting quite a lot of popularity everywhere around the world. A group of people appears out of nowhere and performs a dance act and then vanish...
Nu Tech 2012 is a technical fest organized by Nirma University, Institute of Technology. This fest aims to Innovate.Inspire.Initiate. The fest conducts various programs that would include lot of innovation....