pratishruti 11

Experience the cultural extravaganza at SHRI RAMDEOBABA KAMLA NEHRU ENGINEERING COLLEGE kick starting from 3rd feb. Feel the symphony in the cultural atmosphere. New events like paintball, zorbing, boxcricket any many more surprises. rocking performance by UNDERGROUND AUTHORITY on 4th feb. A lot many competitions and a lot more prizes to be won. hurry up.!!!!!!!!

Replies

• sachin200
    sachin200
    #-Link-Snipped-# no spam >

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wikileaks quickly became a household name by leaking out government documents and unearthing the videos of Iraq war. WikiLeaks has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize by Snorre Valen,...
Hello to all CEans out there , I'm HAROLD from AKLAN, Philippines. Studying BS Civil Engineering. I'm now on my 3rd year and I really love watching dvd's and I'm...
Myntra.com - leading custom apparel design & ecommerce company based out of Bangalore (also responsible for most the CEoM T-Shirts) has just released a new version of their website. The...
Now buying Microcontrollers, wireless, sensors and motors and other stuff for your robotics and electronic project needs is even easier. I'm happy to announce that our moderator CEan Ash and...
i need help about how to connect a mobile to a microcontroller and which mobile we can use,and how to send an sms and recieve sms showing the feedback to...