Pragyan By - Pragyan

Event Name: Pragyan
Organised by: Pragyan
In Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Event Dates - Feb 25, 2016 at 12:00 AM to Feb 28, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Venue Address: NIT-Trichy, trichy, tamil nadu

2015-11-27 13.13.45

Engineers from following branches can attend the event -
Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Automation, Aeronautics, Civil, Structural, Chemical, Metallurgy, Robotics, Biotechnology, Instumentation, Other

Registration Deadline: Jan 31, 2016 at 2:30 AM

Entry is free? Yes

Connect with us on -

Accommodation Availability: Yes

Name of Contact Person: Soma Arun
Contact Number: 9003669715
Email Address: #-Link-Snipped-#

The organizer is looking for: Registrations, Sponsorship, Merchandise

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which is best for 3d games?? 1.Frostbite 3 2.CryEngine 3 3. Source 2 4. Unity 5 5. Unreal Engine 4
Lucas Ngoo was born and brought in Malaysia. His dad is an electrical engineer and Mum is an Accountant. He came to Singapore in 2008 for pursuing his degree in...
Three dimensional scanning can potentially change the applications of archaeology, architecture, sculpture, fashion, virtual training, security control, environment and what not. Even after having such a wide scope, 3D scanning...
Alphabet, the parent company of Google is gearing up to compete with companies like Facebook in making ‘intelligent’ messaging apps. Can we expect ‘Hangouts’ to get such an update? Or...
Sir, i have complited my B.E. in Computer science and Engg.I have one critical problem what should i do for my better carrier,because i have already waisted my time and...