PragmaDev introduces free version of toolset

Disclaimer: No idea what this is about. Came to my inbox in a newsletter. Posting as is , where is for whatever it is worth.
Quote:
PragmaDev launches PragmaDev Studio V5.1 introducing a free licensing model. The whole tool set is now available for free for small projects. This will ease evaluation, education and adoption of our modeling technology. This new version comes with almost 100 new features.
PragmaDev Studio is now available for free for small projects. The automatic non-regression testing feature will automatically re-execute the previous scenarios on the new version of the system. If any discrepency is detected the difference between the expected scenario is graphically displayed. This feature will speed up iterations in an agile process.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good day guys. I'm looking forward to work on "GENERATING ROAD TRAFFIC INFORMATION FROM CELLULAR NETWORKS". i will like to do a simulation or a prototype of this during the...
Lava Mobiles has very quietly unveiled their brand new handset, the X50 Plus on the official website. The Lava X50+ which is priced at Rs. 9,199 boasts of some nifty...
I'm building a web app, and need a hosting platform. I've heard about heroku, which happens to support a lot of languages like PHP, ruby, python, etc. Also, I do...
Wishing CEan @Ambarish Ganesh a very happy and prosperous birthday 🎉
Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Kranthi Kumar hails from a lower middle-class family. In the neighborhood he grew up, an academic bent of mind led a person to lead...