Pradeep Shanmugham, Third year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer

Hi,I am Pradeep Shanmugham.I am currently pursuing my Third year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Anna University,MIT Campus,Chennai.I hail from a small village in Erode district.I am one of the top students in my class.I am so much interested in knowing people,learning from them.I have a thirst for knowledge.i hope i will acquire more from this.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome Pradeep. When an ocean like CE is around, it is entirely the drinker's choice how much he/she takes. To keep the ocean full for others, you can also add to the pool. I was born in the neighbouring North Arcot district.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, Pradeep 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • Pradeep5036
    Pradeep5036
    Sir,please help me.i have to do a mini project.i am currently pursuing my third year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineeering.can you help me?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Pradeep5036
    Hi,I am Pradeep Shanmugham.I am currently pursuing my Third year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Anna University,MIT Campus,Chennai.I hail from a small village in Erode district.I am one of the top students in my class.I am so much interested in knowing people,learning from them.I have a thirst for knowledge.i hope i will acquire more from this.
    Welcome to CE Pradeep, Start participating in discussions and keep visiting often! 😀
    We hope to see you as an active member here.

PS: Ask project related queries in projects section.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE,
    Post your queries here: #-Link-Snipped-#

and you will get number of response for your queries from our fellas engineers.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

California's Senate on Friday approved funding for the first phase of a high-speed rail system that is expected to eventually link Los Angeles to San Francisco. Once this system would...
The 8,100-foot-long fibre-optic cable link that is part of the India-Middle East-Western Europe system broke on Wednesday around 30 miles off the Egyptian coast. This left Lebanon facing a cut...
What 're the procedures for joining MS. As 'm doing BE mechanical 3rd year...
what are the internship opputunities for second year civil engineering student in abroad?...any idea about what to start with to get an intern oppurtunity?
Bill Gates biggest challenge to the Indians--​to desin a Toilet - ​-which does not require ​a.running water​b.cost is very low​c.smell cheracteristics are as good as or better than a flush...