Practo - Instant Doctor Appointment Service

Practo.com is a cloud based instant confirmed doctor appointment booking system. The online service helps people find the right doctor in their locality by browsing through thousands of listed cum Practo verified doctors.

Problem which Practo Solves
Unlike other online services Practo using its unique ABS technology helps patients book instant confirmed appointments. This in turn reduces clinic wait time as appointment is fixed as per the hour and the minute instead of date and time of visit. There is a dedicated call center servicing patients who are not tech savy.

Looking for expert feedback on this service from CEans of Crazy Engineers.
Practo | Video Consultation with Doctors, Book Doctor Appointments, Order Medicine, Diagnostic Tests

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Well, interesting concept. Do you charge the doctors for their listing?
  • Arunzazen01
    Arunzazen01
    No. We don't charge doctors as of now. Listing is free!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please I want a research proposal report regarding mechanical engineering and some possible topics.
hi guys i got cdac noida DESD with 580 in DESD is there chances for banglore/hyderabad in 2/3 round pls pls do reply me !!!!!!! and any review of noida!!!...
lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?
I want to know what is standard input and output of piezo transducer and how it is calculated
Tux3 is an Opensource file system which has been developed by Daniel Phillips which is still "Under-development" project.However, latest updates by developers brings some exciting features of Tux3 which likely...