Practical Civil Engineering Works

Just want to share this file. It was send to me by a site and for free.
This file will not only help civil engineering students but also professionals.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• anujnarwal
    anujnarwal
    nice share man............thanks.................will read it.............
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    hey really nice 😀
  • akshay rathore
    akshay rathore
    #-Link-Snipped-# , hey can you please upload those 200 questions again , the link provided above is not working ....... thanks.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    @#-Link-Snipped-# , hey can you please upload those 200 questions again , the link provided above is not working ....... thanks.
    it's working😀
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    hey thank you very much these questions are pretty much useful for all the civil engineers!!!!!!!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    anujnarwal
    nice share man............thanks.................will read it.............
    Shes a gal damn it. See the name and profile pic? Well no worries on that. I gave this question bank to one of my friends in Civil and he says," this is a gold mine" So thanks for the share.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Japan is a country where there is always an earthquake, am I right? Even though there's always an earthquake in this country they manage to build high rise buildings and...
What if I want to build a house near a river??? What things I must consider about the foundation, the design,materials and others ???
guys....can u pleez tell me best answer for this interview ques dat "which ws ur fav sub in electrical engg nd ezplain one topic frm dis" i hav dne btech...
history: buildings were once constructed on cellars. there was no such thing as piles or raft foundations then. but these cellars were not intended to be living spaces. they were...
Hi, I have got this assignment from one of my friend who studies in kingston university. This relates with the subject of automatic control. That friend has given me this...