Practical applications of matlab?

What are all the practical applications of MATLAB software, other than simulating electrical, electronic, and computer languages? any example practically? And why it is considered the most important tool for Scientists?
THANK YOU

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

today i wrote some code and complied it, till it was good. when i executed the code, server got crashed. error was illegeal bytecode. i want to know ,by how...
London/Hamburg, January 10, 2011. m8 Capital, the venture capital fund investing exclusively in mobile technology, announced today a US$ 4.2 million investment in German mobile technology company SCHAD. SCHAD’s technology...
Guys i am thinking of developing a java based android app as my final year project, but i don't have any idea about what to develop? .Please suggest me some...
What is DTMF? Where is it used?? Its practical aaplication and its efficacies? Please somebody help me out.
Hello When a person wishes to convert from one voltage to another (say for example DC 12v to 9v) several things come to his\her mind , whether to use voltage...