PPT needed on liquid sensing

i need ppt on liquid sensing...thanx in advance

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: ppt needed

Hi Siriwudali,

firstly welcom to CE
    yes we do understand that there is a lot of infomration base out here.
    But please be reminded that all that information is obtained only by contribution.

We as well donnot tend to provide any read made stuff . Please do post up your efforts so that CEans here know till where you have reached and they can help you further on

Thank You

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 Guys suppose I have to immiscible liquids in a bottle in same proportion. Liquids are heaving same densities and same surface tensions. I shake the bottle properly and allow...
Hi All, Please answer my below query..Its urgent Is it possible for the operators to migrate from 2.5G to 4G directly? Suppose one operator has some GSM+GPRS subscribers. And that...
Hey CE'ers. Just a quick introduction. I hope to hear alot from you guys in the future. Great site! Thanks! Name: Leon Pretorius *Engineering Trade: Mechatronical student at the University...
I am an application engineer working for the private company. I want the information about the FRACAS - criticality analysis for the electronic systems-for defence applications.
Hey guys. I am currently working on my final year project at my university. First of all I should mention that the budget for my project is extremely small; so...