CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mindstunner • 25 Jan, 2011
I need an powerpoint presentation on " applications of fluid mechanics "

can anyone give me a ppt on this , its very urgent

i dont have time to make a presentation now.

please help me
@mindstunner • 26 Jan, 2011 [help] Needa pwerpoint presentation

Hello Guys

I need a Powerpoint Presenation On " Application Of Fluid Mechanics"

As , I don not have much time to make a presentation now.

so , anyone can help me with this, i'll be thankful.

please guys help me.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Jan, 2011 Merging your posts. How much time do you have? What have you worked on till now?
@mindstunner • 27 Jan, 2011 I have just 3 days with me. 😔

i have to give presentation on monday.

and , i am just collecting material for my presentation 😔

but , its really hard for me to complete it in 3 days.

if , anyone can give me a presentation on it , i will be very thankful to him.. 😀

please help me.
3.7k views

Related Posts

@Abhishek Rawal · Sep 22, 2013

In October, Google is going to ship KitKat 4.4, but we don't know the accurate date. however, few Samsung devices like : Galaxy Note III, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini,...
10k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

Ever since Microsoft announced their plans of pairing up with newer hardware manufacturers at Mobile World Congress early this year we were looking forward to the efforts from regional manufacturers....
3.7k views

@sherya mathur · Apr 30, 2010

Q:There are 20 pieces of bread to divide among 20 people. A man eats 3 pieces, woman eats 2 pieces and a child eats half piece of bread. Tell the...
6.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 8, 2014

Datsun is one of the most important brands from Nissan Motor Company. At the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 in India, the company has unveiled its brand new MPV called Datsun...
6.2k views

@Ashish Bardhan · Feb 6, 2013

Hi Guys, I'm currently working on Twitter API for my final year Project. The purpose of the project is : Mining Tweets on various Topics with highly efficient and accurate...
6.2k views