PowerPoint PPT on Applications Of Fluid Mechanics

I need an powerpoint presentation on " applications of fluid mechanics "

can anyone give me a ppt on this , its very urgent

i dont have time to make a presentation now.

please help me

Replies

• mindstunner
    mindstunner
    [help] Needa pwerpoint presentation

Hello Guys

I need a Powerpoint Presenation On " Application Of Fluid Mechanics"

As , I don not have much time to make a presentation now.

so , anyone can help me with this, i'll be thankful.

please guys help me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Merging your posts. How much time do you have? What have you worked on till now?
  • mindstunner
    mindstunner
    I have just 3 days with me. 😔

i have to give presentation on monday.

and , i am just collecting material for my presentation 😔

but , its really hard for me to complete it in 3 days.

if , anyone can give me a presentation on it , i will be very thankful to him.. 😀

please help me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am planning a project which uses communication between 2 devices using bluetooth technology , one device in a car and other in installed in a stationary object outside car...
The smart grid is a totally new and upcoming concept in the field of electrical engineering. A smart grid uses a form of electrical network and digital technology as its...
A flow meter is a meter that essentially measures the rate of flow of liquid flowing through the pipe. Tracking the flow is of utmost importance in industrial as well...
Could anybody explain me what is speed voltage? somebody told this term while explaining the single phase induction machine. IT was told that it comes due to rotor coupling and...
Every year almost every engineering college in India organizes TechFest – an event comprising of technical events, competitions, paper presentation competitions, seminar presentations and so on. The events also open...