Power System Simulation Software

One of the friends is looking for power system simulation software for his company. From what he's told me is that he's had some experience on SIEMENS PSS/E & General Electric's PSLF software. The software should have dynamic stability & short-circuit stability. It would be helpful it if provides steady state analysis as well. I've asked my friend to check this thread and he'll post additional details depending upon your responses.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Every day I see lot of CEans logged in and doing close to nothing. What should we really do to encourage threads creation? The new system makes it incredibly...
What are the requirements for SIRI.And what algorithm is used in that to convert speech into text and vice versa.
I'm creating this thread only for the sake of testing new smilies. But you may use it to tell us which smiley is your favorite smiley. My Favorite Smiley: &...
Dear all, I have a jsp page which pings an ip... i want it to execute for every 2 minuts and display the result.. can anybody help on this regard...
Do you know that world's smallest circuit can be two closely placed wires? Read more to know about it! World's Smallest Electronic Circuit