Power system operation

if a generator capacity is 250MW and it is providing 200MW according to the load
if the load increases to 210MW suddenly how this power will be generated because it takes some time to generate this 10MW as it requires increase in fuel and generation.within this time which will supply the power to meet this load requirement.

Replies

• K GAYATHRI
    K GAYATHRI
    if a generator capacity is 250MW and it is providing 200MW according to the load
    if the load increases to 210MW suddenly how this power will be generated because it takes some time to generate this 10MW as it requires increase in fuel and generation.within this time which will supply the power to meet this load requirement.
  • K GAYATHRI
    K GAYATHRI
    hiii friends
    i just want to know the excess power will be supplied by the kinetic energy
    of the rotating parts.....
    please do reply frinds......
  • manvarbrijesh
    manvarbrijesh
    K GAYATHRI
    our all power system are inter connected so when load is increased then power is drawn from other generation side... so there is no problem at that time......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lately we have all been dealing with the term and parameter called coefficient of friction. But i would like to know what exactly it is ?does it indicate the amount...
Hello,My name is KARANAM SURESH, Diploma in civil engineering qualification,working as a Senior Engineer in building constructions ,in a private firm at HYDERABAD,INDIA. I would like to improve and update...
If the two terminals of a dc motor are shorted together and if a mechanical torque is applied on the motor shaft, then the shaft will not rotate so easily....
Image processing Using SciLab
Can my colleagues let me know the exact formula for calculating the length of helical reinforcement of a pile?