Power System Analysis

Hello, in this semister i am taking a course named "Power System Analysis". A very essential software regarding this topic is "PSAF". I have tried in net for finding an activated version of this software but in vain. If any one here having or already had this course, using or used this software? Where you find it? Can you share with me? It will be great help. 😒

By the way the official link of this software is given below :

https://www.cyme.com/software/psaf/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all, sorry for not keeping you updated. It's been very hectic schedule here and we're still relying on Wi-Fi available at the restaurants for the Internet access and...
do u know the reporing time of NEC HCL compnay in CGC campus on 19 sept 2011??
We used the following books for Numerical Computing subject: 1. Numerical methods for Scientific and Engg. Computations by M.K. Jain, SRK Iyengar, R. K. Jain , Wiley Eastern Ltd. 2....
AMD Bulldozer FX – Faster Processor On Earth - CrazyEngineers Windows 8 : Fast Startup Mode – Boot In 8 Seconds - CrazyEngineers Fisker Surf At Frankfurt Motor Show -...
L & T (Larsen & Toubro) visits campus frequently for placements. Could anyone share their latest placement process? Do they conduct GDs? Please post the difficult questions you faced in...