Power point slides on robotics and robotics technology

where can i find necessary power point slides for robotics and robotics technology

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Re: robotics and robotics technology

i just read the announcement that CE works on the uplading of presentation
    It will be helpful to you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pavansadhu
    where can i find necessary power point slides for robotics and robotics technology
    Open your MS office power point and create few on your own. Let us know if you need any help from us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We are now reaching out to colleges in Gujrat, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, UP. The notices have already been sent and might have been displayed on college notice boards. Moreover,...
hey! i read an article that stated about change in refractive index.i was thinking over it if ref. index of any material can be made to 1 same as that...
Hi engineers, I am currently doing a project on wireless power adapter for mobile phone using induction magnetic and resonant. Actually the output voltage from adapter (input voltage for mobile...
If someone feels to be more interested in software and programing but his branch is electronics and telecommunication then what are his options? I want someone to reply because I...
hey..shall one include the curricular activities and the prizes like good conduct in one's resume...me drafting a resume for my internship...😕 help please!!!