Power opamp

Hello, i am a student who are doing an AC to DC power supply 20v,2A project, i dun plan to use any power supply IC(i.e LM317 and etc). I trying to use an opamp as a voltage follower to adjust my output voltage. However, i find that i only can adjust a big voltage range for a very big load resistance, i checked the datasheet of the opamp it can only produce max output of 20mA current so the problem right now is i have to find a suitable power opamp as the voltage follower right? My second idea will be connect all those opamp in parallel( all input connect to the potential meter so all input will read the same reading and all output connected to the load) i dunno is this working or not but i have try with several opamp it seem to be working. I figure out this method according to the millman's theory but is this method really working for large current output?This is because i wanted to buy some cheaper power opamp and stack it together so it is much cost saving but is not very cheap also😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello i am a student of 2nd year Electronics and communicatins engg branch...... i require some help regarding making a robot....... Please give your ideas, weblinks, or any other help...
Hi, i am learning php these days.I want to know how to call a php function on button click. Button is created in HTML and function is a php function.Give...
I see that many are interested in the Armed Forces. I have started a thread regarding that. Everyone can share information about their country's one armed forces unit at a...
any one have any idea about wegind and proximity card and card reader
Any user of Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ ? Previously I were having the Reliance plug and play 1x whose speed was pathetic (in comparision to what I were paying). Now I...