Power genetration ideas

Hello to the enthusiastic and innovative engineers 😀
I'm planning to do a project on "energy production" from our daily simple activities.

Like walking, driving and ect.

Can i get support and ideas here. 😒

Replies

• shahrul
    shahrul
    Like walking, maybe can get some energy from any moving part of our body. It's convert kinetic energy into electrical energy. But must thinking, how the electricity generation. It's need to be small.
  • guna99
    guna99
    Yes,
    I have an idea of implementing a pezio material on the shoes and produce energy from the mechanical stress it is subjected to.

Can anyone give me some help regarding this?

Thanks 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hi Ceans, using peizo-electric material to generate power from human movement has already been developed and used in gadgets like watches and all,however, we can use sound as a source too,vibration by sound can be fed to a peizo-electric material which in turn can produce electricity,especially helpful for powering walk-mans,Ipods or even computers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi mates Anyone tel about VHDL.Why we use this language rather than C and other programming language. Cheers Rasu
I tried to pull-down some device to 0V. First, using transistor, it's successful. Then I need to interface more than one device, I using ULN2803, but there is a small...
how rotating field is produced in induction motor...and how torque is produced when this rotating field interact with rotor 's magnetic field
Microsoft Windows Official blog post says that 6 months after its debut, Windows 7 operating system powers more than 100 million personal computers globally. That's more than 10% of world's...
Sir, I am working in formaldehyde plant. I want to know on the aspects I need to concentrate and the queires asked in the interviews.