Power factor correction

For a final year project which areas can i look at for new ways of efficient power factor correction? please help

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    that is an awesome thing to try out
    Cos of low power factor we are loosing a lot of power

What is in your mind? How are you planning to implement it ?

any inputs from your side will be helpful....
  • tre
    tre
    am planning to use fuuzy logic but i want to know if its feasible

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are over a million people suffering psychological disorders around the globe which include many different effects., all having their own names and terminologies. Why are many people affected with...
hello friends, help me with offcampus recruitment offers and related alerts. pls gv me information on some courses that are demanded more by the IT sector.Im a computer science graduate........I...
I am still very new tho this xkcd thing. found following url trending on Google+. Just click zoom, zoom out and drag to every object 😀 https://xkcd-map.rent-a-geek.de/#10/1.0004/0.0000
i need the detailed report(e.g.set up,equipment,final project report) about the report for project work on ACCIDENTAL PROOF TRAINS USING RF SIGNALS
If you can nail any workflow with Drupal, you generally get paid $350 an hour! But the question is can you? If you can write a stored procedure for about...