Power Electronics for Green Energy Workshop

Hello Crazy Engineers,

There is an Workshop going to be conducted in Jerusalem College of engineering, chennai by the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
It will be held on 15th -27th April 2013.

Event : Sponsored Staff Development Programme On Power Electronics for Green Energy

Organized By Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Jerusalem College of Engineering

Interested participants can send their filled Registration form duly attested by the HOD /Principal of the institution. Boarding and Lodging will be provided for the participants. All the selected participants will be paid sleeper fare by producing photocopies of the tickets. Selected participants should submit the security deposit of Rs.1000/-, this amount will be refunded at the end of the Staff Development Programme.

Last date for application : 02.04.2013
Last date for intimation : 05.04.2013
Last date for confirmation : 10.04.2013

Other details are in the attached file and for further details and registration to the event please contact

Email Id: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today on the 'occasion' of "Valentine's day",Google has tacked on a very interesting doodle.Check it out. I liked the concept of merging it with the ferris wheel.BTW,I really liked the...
how to use the loop in matlab to read the data from serial port continuosly.???? and stop when no data is there.
Too massive to comprehend, the calving of this nearly two gigaton glacier calf is mind numbing not because of the cold alone. (Sent by my friend KGRDoss) WOW....Adam LeWinter and...
Intuit's Scott Cook on the Culture of lean Startups at the Lean Startup Confeference 2012: https://fora.tv/2012/12/19/Intuits_S...9f44b3b-Newsletter_2_13_2013&utm_medium=email
Looking forward to name suggestions for womens engineering college civil techfest.