POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES paper presentation

hai friends :smile: am ME- POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES student .am in need of very good ideas for presenting papers related to my field. its very urgent .is there any GUIDE to help me.😕

Replies

• bhanuprakashtth
    bhanuprakashtth
    K.R.NITHIYAA
    hai friends :smile: am ME- POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES student .am in need of very good ideas for presenting papers related to latest power electronic devises. its very urgent .is there any GUIDE to help me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to create an application which can transfer files using wi-fi connection (something very similar to bluetooth file transfer). We know that wi-fi is used to connect to a...
i am confussed about my project on telecommunication please tell me where the proper matter is available.😕
Hello CE people!! Im Avni doing electrical and electronics engineering.... have loved the forum... its greatly helpful.. most of it helps in searching the site only...!! I dint have to...
why input current decreases on increasing input voltage in common collector bipolar junction transistor ?
Q1.In a DEMOSFET ,for a fixed positive Vgs on increasing the Vds why a saturation stage is achieved ?