Power cut caused house alarm to crash...

Hi, I was called to my grandmothers today as her area has had a power cut. She told me that she has not been able to turn her house alarm on, so i checked all the main connections and they were ok. I noticed that all of the PIR's were also working, the only thing that didnt work was the keypad. I checked the connection between the keypad and the circuit board and they seemed ok. I was wondering if there was any way that i could test the functionality of the keypad?

If you needed to know, the alarm is am Optima XL4.

Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Next door to me live four brothers of different heights. Their average height is 74 inches, and the difference-in height amongst the first three men is two inches. The difference...
Can Any one give me an idea about to run an engine using the electomagnet..
Scrybe Learn - Scrybe Use - Scrybe Scrybe takes gestures to the next level with gesture workflows. Scrybe gesture workflows enhance how you work and play. A gesture workflow does...
hello,, i need a 7 segment display that can be triggered by a 556 timer timer A - UP COUNT timer b - down count i have surveyed the the...
hope these would be useful Video lectires on Kinematics of Machines Video lectires on Kinematics of Machines - Mechanical Engineering Forum Video lectures on Robotics Video lectures on Robotics -...