power analysis after digital synthesis(vlsi) using cadence s/w

😉 I have been doing a low power vlsi design of comparator(4 bit) for precomputation for my 8th sem project . I want to analyse the power at digital synthesis stage ,also show that precomputation for comparator has reduced power but not able to know how to proceed with it for the front end design.Moreover ,we have not started with our back end design for precomputation using soc design. Can anyone suggest how to proceed with our project and what else can we include?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flying.com, which has been online since 1994, to cater to the aviation industry, has been bought by the UsedAirplances, Inc. for whopping 1.1 million USD from an unknown seller. The...
i want to know the details of multiple display of motor cycle pls send i want to give the seminar on this topic
hi guys, i am a final year eee engineering student. i like power electronics and vlsi design equally well and unable to decide which course to choose for my post...
hello CEans, Deform is a FEA software which is basically used in Forming industries like to simulate forging of a metal. I need some of its tutorials I searched for...
I want to get into design where functional aspect is more imp. than the aesthetic .I have done my B.E.Production and was thinking of doing an MTech mech or a...