Power Amplifier

we are designing power amplifier of frequency 1-30MHz , 1000 watts output ! its actually for weather space monitoring so for its simulation which software we should use either ADS (advance designing system) or Multisim ? and why?

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    What is ADS and multisim ? Can you please elaborate?
    As far as i know pspice and matlab is used for simulations.
  • EngrFariha
    EngrFariha
    They are softwares use for designing
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @freak: multisim is a software like pspice but there is a small change in simulation
    if you observe in some design eval 8 software there is a combination of multisim
    multisim is an software which is used by ECE students
    i had lisned about they had lab too
    coming to ADS i am not sure about it
    @fariha: i think multisim is suitable for it
  • EngrFariha
    EngrFariha
    can we do s-parameter simulation in multisim ? and do multisim have RF library ? cause we ll be needing them !
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hmmmmm...... iam not sure in those 2 softwares because iam in electrical field
    but i think this may help you
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • EngrFariha
    EngrFariha
    hmm okies Thankz 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A very very interesting topic, thought of sharing the same with you all.... Official Google Blog: Microsoft’s Bing uses Google search results—and denies it Whats your take on this? -CB...
Let us discuss about artificial intelligence here Please share anything you know about this topic .It may include definition even
Hello CEans, I have a suggestion to those guys who has featured on KYCEan to put their page in their signature so that even also the thread became old and...
3D is entertaining. 3D takes user experience to newer heights. Could be the reason that every upcoming gadget with a screen is aiming to get 3D experience. But do we...
Hey Guys! I started on Java Programming yesterday(on my own), and im having a bit of trouble.. Here is the code i wrote(bear with me please, i only started yesterday):...