CrazyEngineers
  • Hi All ,

It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior friends that had already pass this phase of life. Actually I am a student of first year, I have completed with my exams this weekend only & now planning some serious preparation of my CAT examination that I have to give in FY 10-11.
    Since it is being long time spare to do my preparation that I could do. But I still sought some initial tips that you all can help me. To seek some positive response from you all.

Thanks,

Regards,

vibhor_one
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJun 4, 2007

vibhor_one
    Hi All ,

It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior friends that had already pass this phase of life. Actually I am a student of first year, I have completed with my exams this weekend only & now planning some serious preparation of my CAT examination that I have to give in FY 10-11.
    Since it is being long time spare to do my preparation that I could do. But I still sought some initial tips that you all can help me. To seek some positive response from you all.

Thanks,

Regards,

vibhor_one
    You may get started with the CAT preparation. Its never too early. Starting early will give you a clear idea of your weak areas & you will have ample time to work on them.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register