pour some suggestions to me....

Hi All ,

It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior friends that had already pass this phase of life. Actually I am a student of first year, I have completed with my exams this weekend only & now planning some serious preparation of my CAT examination that I have to give in FY 10-11.
Since it is being long time spare to do my preparation that I could do. But I still sought some initial tips that you all can help me. To seek some positive response from you all.

Thanks,

Regards,

vibhor_one

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vibhor_one
    Hi All ,

It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior friends that had already pass this phase of life. Actually I am a student of first year, I have completed with my exams this weekend only & now planning some serious preparation of my CAT examination that I have to give in FY 10-11.
    Since it is being long time spare to do my preparation that I could do. But I still sought some initial tips that you all can help me. To seek some positive response from you all.

Thanks,

Regards,

vibhor_one
    You may get started with the CAT preparation. Its never too early. Starting early will give you a clear idea of your weak areas & you will have ample time to work on them.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all crazy engineers...... i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science..... actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld...
hi everyone....this is ankur luthra.... i belong to INDIA....I am from the state of haryana...and my city is KARNAL..... Presently i m doing B.TECH. in computer science...from Kurukshetra University ,kurukshetra....I...
hey all what do you think about the western music... is it much more soothing or our indian flavour rocks???/
Hey guys, I have setup a local server on my pc but when ever I try to access my server (by typing https://localhost/) it says you are not authorised to...
CEans, I was thinking about having our own crazy engineers to do the reviews of the latest products in the market. Mobile phones, cameras, cars, aeroplanes (how about reviewing Airbus...