Post Your Favorite Song

This thread for the music lovers, there's plenty of good music around the world. Many artists you haven't listened 'till now, can be your favorite in near future. So, share the music that you like, no matter it's rock,rap,punk,metal,pop,reggae or R&B.

Don't spam please ๐Ÿ˜€

Here I roll mine,

And after listening, you really think hiphop promotes violence ?? Come on! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The song which i got addicted to(just recently) is
    jason Mraz- Butterfly...!

P.S: Forget the lyrics..! Overall the song and the feel is excellent..!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I love the old Kishore Kumar songs.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Even I'm a crazy crazy fan of kishore kumar and Mohammed Rafi(though I do not understand a single word in hindi..! His Voice Pulls me..! ) my favorite kishore kumar song is
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    actually neele neele ambar par is derived from the tamil song Ilaya nila..! Pls do listen to this too..!! ๐Ÿ˜€

But Kishore kumar is the best..! this Tamil singer considered kishore kumar as his Idol
  • Reya
    Reya
    Lovely voice ๐Ÿ˜€ I hear it everyday! I'm your fan Biggie ๐Ÿ˜

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    He's biggie ?
    I thought the dude in video is someone else, but when i saw channel "crazyengineers" in youtube, I was amazed.
    Wonderful voice ๐Ÿ‘
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    So am i..! ๐Ÿ˜€ Biggie u r awesome..! Ur Voice is so mesmerizing man..! A true mozart effect u have in your voice...!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Reya
    Lovely voice ๐Ÿ˜€ I hear it everyday! I'm your fan Biggie ๐Ÿ˜

Don't you think now we want some more recordings from Biggie?

Please update Biggie. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Posting some Heavy Thrash Metal listening for a year...

SLLLAYYERRRRRRRR !!!
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    The_Big_K

I love the old Kishore Kumar songs.
    Waah !!!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    And here is mine:

• zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

so you like it too ?
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

so you like it too ?
    Of course, Every Santana Song is Classic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

nid a final year project for a developing country..any ideas..specifically in communications
I have series of questions in my mind on working of torrents. -- What are Seeders ? -- What are Peers ? -- What is Seed-Peer Ratio ? -- Why...
We're going to organize CrazyEngineers Meet in Chennai. RSVP 'yes' if you are going to attend the meet.
Galaxy Note II Teaser is now live. Check out what Samsung's offering to the people -
here is my code to save and retrieve the word/excel/image/pdf files to sql database and display them in grid view using handler there is no error when i compile it...