Post photos of your dream car!

No spamming. Just post the photos of your dream car. Also tell us in just 1 sentence why its your dream car.

Note: In order to post the photo of your car, first upload it to any popular image hosting site [viz. imageshack] and then post the complete image path [ending in file extension Ex. .jpg,.gif etc.] in the popup that opens after clicking [โ€‹IMG]button in the post editor.

PS: You can have only ONE dream car. Alright?

I'll set the ball rolling!

My dream car is -

Mercedes McLaren SLR


[โ€‹IMG]

Why? - Its all about looks, folks. [โ€‹IMG]

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Mahesh Dahale

    @mahesh-E2tZ3t • Oct 13, 2009

    [โ€‹IMG]


    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Audi S8 is a true dream car and very powerful car

  • Aashish Joshi

    @aashish-VrevFC • Oct 13, 2009

    My dream car is the 67 Shelby GT 500!! 1/4 mile (for the stock version) is at 14.5 sec @ 99 mph!! Comes with a 355 bhp (@ 5400 rpm) block..Oh and it does 0-96 kmph in 6 sec!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    [โ€‹IMG]

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Oct 13, 2009

    I have no dream car....but i have one dream that once I buy a car of my own income and would have my first ride with my dad.......at 140 km/hr

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Oct 13, 2009

  • MaRo

    @maro-Ce3knx • Oct 13, 2009

    Hummvee..but I want it scratched, dirty, more military look & flying ๐Ÿ˜

    [โ€‹IMG]

  • Black_Rose

    @black-rose-OYtC6o • Oct 13, 2009

    My dream car is the Pagani Zonda. Has been and will always be.. considering I'll never be able to afford it =(

    [โ€‹IMG]


  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Oct 13, 2009

    [โ€‹IMG]

    This is my dream car. It looks very cool.

    And I like Biggie's and Blackie's cars.. They look so beautifull..

  • srf_world

    @srf-world-3eZSrY • Oct 13, 2009

    My dream car is โ€œRolls Royalโ€

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Oct 13, 2009

    My dream car is Skoda Laura ๐Ÿ˜€

    I think I will be able to buy it in some years !!!

    The picture of car by Black Rose is awesome !!!!

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Oct 13, 2009

    Post photos guys. Talk less ๐Ÿ˜

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Oct 14, 2009

    Too many to post pics of!

    1. M-B slr or AMG black
    2. Aston Martin db9,db5-6
    3. 1966 jaguar xke Brit. racing green
    4. Tesla roadster
    5. Alpha Romeo 158/159 Alphetta
    6. Lotus Elise club racer edition

  • mikeross

    @mikeross-Nl1nHC • Nov 4, 2009

    Here's my dream car.. introducing.. the ford deuce roadster.. I loved it the first time I saw it. It's unique, its a classic and it is timeless..
    #-Link-Snipped-#[โ€‹IMG]

    Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

  • abhishek.biswas

    @abhishekbiswas-n07A6w • Nov 4, 2009

    file:///F:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/folder/header3b.jpg

  • yadavundertaker mohit

    @yadavundertaker-0p3HBs • Nov 19, 2009

    [โ€‹IMG]



    like it ..

  • vik001ind

    @vik001ind-rOaCSy • Nov 20, 2009

    This car is now common in hollywood, I saw it in atleast 5 movies like ironman etc..
    This is Audi R8.
    It made a great impression on me.
    [โ€‹IMG]

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • Nov 22, 2009

    [โ€‹IMG]
    lets try these cars CEans ..๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • Nov 22, 2009

    Mike your choice is the best of all so far..classical selection

  • sarveshgupta

    @sarveshgupta-txtmu5 • Nov 22, 2009

    SEE THIS - Lamborghini -- It will scorch up the road


    [โ€‹IMG]

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Nov 22, 2009

    My Dream Car.....

    "SORRY! NO PHOTO"

    because.....


    I haven't built it yet.

  • sunexim

    @sunexim-yrNver • Feb 10, 2011

    My dream car is Ferrari 430 Scuderia. I like this car because this is a racing car and i like racing cars. I hope you all like it too. Here's a snap of the same car!

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Feb 11, 2011

    lamborghini gallardo
    [โ€‹IMG]

  • whiz.kid.aniket

    @whizkidaniket-5IiBCq • Feb 11, 2011

    My Dream Car Chevrolet Camaro (5th Generation)

    #-Link-Snipped-#[โ€‹IMG]



  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Feb 13, 2011

    My Dream Car:- Scorpio
    [โ€‹IMG]

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Feb 13, 2011

    @gf: i think it is scorpio am i right

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Feb 13, 2011

    narayana murthy@gf: i think it is scorpio am i right

    Yeah it is Scorpio from Mahindra. ๐Ÿ˜

  • nebula

    @nebula-nm41dw • Feb 20, 2011

    I would have quite a few and not just one.
    1. A Bowler Wilcat #-Link-Snipped-# ( untouchable off road)
    2. A mitsubishi Evo #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. And Mercedes s class AMG ๐Ÿ˜€ <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Mercedes Benz S Class</a>
    Just like Gordon Geckko said - greed is good