Post Creative Uses Of Mobile Phone Camera

Here's a thread to collect all the creative uses of mobile phone camera. I thought of few and I'm listing them here. List your ideas too -

1. Use in Car/Two Wheeler Parking at Malls:

You can use your mobile phone camera to capture a video or image of your car parked from some distance so that it's easier for you to locate it. This will come very handy when you get out of cinema hall and keep roaming around looking for your car or two wheeler. ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Quick Scan: If you've a list of grocery items, it's wiser to take a snap of it instead of carrying paper with you ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. As a mirror: If you're running late to a presentation and don't have time to look into mirror, just take a snap of yourself and see whether everything's alright ๐Ÿ˜›

Add more ....

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    4. I take photos of my college notice board (for timetables and important event dates) ๐Ÿ˜

5. I also take photos of assignment questions from friends' notebook, to avoid copying or photocopying them. ;-)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No takers? ๐Ÿ˜
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    6. i use my phone camera in many ways.. some has discussed earlier, in taking snap of the posters of events which is going to happen in my college or in other colleges for later reference.
  • Vega
    Vega
    a) To capture the number plate of a speeding vehicle on road. Often one doesn't have a pen n' paper to write down and can't remember it.
    b) You see a girl in crowd (in a mall, theater, etc.) You liked her damn very much. You want to trace her down later. A photo of hers may be very useful. (Make sure to turn-off the flash-light and flash-sound of your cellphone camera) ๐Ÿ˜€
    c) as a quick document scanner. (You can even send the scanned docs if you have internet on cellphone)
    d) To store small and important information. (address, name of people). Make your own video clip while you say that address or name of person. Play it to the auto-driver (over and over till he gets irritated. ๐Ÿ˜€
    e) SPYING, Sting Operations: Even some reporters use mobile cameras for this purpose.
    f) Handy Evidence: Not so sure about the word of person in front of you? Ask him to say it on camera. ๐Ÿ˜€
    g) You are out in countryside with your girlfriend. Suddenly, you noticed that your girlfriend looks very beautiful than she ever looked. Capture it immediately.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    1. I take the photos of the public bus time tables :-|, i tend to forget things quickly and thta comes handy
    2. Take photos of objects and price what you want to buy?
    3.take photos of direction boards while travelling
    4.Photos of computer device numbers and system numbers and equipment number
    5.Passphrase of internet LAN set up
    and ofcourse , sometime for implusive photo taking like - a rainbow, a hen /duck crossing the street or say a fasting vehicle to report to cops
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Vega: Good to see you back on CE ๐Ÿ˜ Good going, folks! You all are rockstars!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Cool!
    Never thought of all those. Great points guys. :-D

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Once upon a time, there was a king who ruled a prosperous country. One day, he went for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was...
I'm trying to design a rectangular waveguide which would show me modes TE 10,20,30,40 having a=5cm and b=1 cm,operating freq=12 GHz.i can see after compilation all 4 modes in wave-port...
Microsoft has released the new version of Windows Live essentials that packs following tools & utilities for your everyday work - 1. Live Messenger: Helps you communicate with your friends...
what are differnce between asp and asp.net.please tell me quickly............ our website:https://www.boharkamboj.blogspot.com
CEans, Rajnikanth is a superstar in South Asian sub continents. His latest movie, Robot is releasing today all over the world. Why not post reviews of the movie? ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm...