Possibility of third world war.

This is with refrence to the MAYAN calendar which predicts doomsday in 2012 .
i think it may be true if anything like, a world war happens at this moment of time when countries like Pakistan ,North Korea and Iran are well equipped with nuclear weapons
the reasons that may lead to WW-III may be as follows
1:growing discontent among western and Asian world
2:weapons of mass destruction in the hands of terrorists
3:crude oil and water
Note: In coming 40 to 50 years there will be fight between countries for fresh water.
4:fight for supremacy between China,Russia&US we Indians are far behind in this race for supremacy.
A world war now will lead to the end of world it will be the dreaded DOOMSDAY...😭
I am crazy are you.... ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lets pay tribute to Saheed Bhagat Singh. He was a great freedom fighter. He was hung by Britishers on 23rd March 1931. But he is still alive in hearts of...
i am searching for type of transforms. what is difference between Z,fourier,laplace,DFT,IDFT,DTFT,IDTFT,FFT.😔
i am a student of 3rd year B.tech. ECE in forthcoming days i want to go for an internship in vlsi company.please guide me that which is best company in...
BOILER (MASTER FUEL TRIP) Steam Generator ( boiler ) is very important equipment at thermal power units , Boiler is the steam supply for the unit to rotate the turbine's...
A tank is supplied by two pipes A and B and emptied by a third pipe C. If the tank is empty and all pipes are opened, the tank can...