Positive Thinking !!!

Well guys here is a thread need ideas situations etc etc where positive thinking helps.

This thread is started for the following resons i faced ,

Many of my friends who come to work they complain daily few things.
1. They are doing lot of work.
2. They are Underpaid.
3. His/hers very next boss dont do anything.
4. I am not able to give time to personal things
5. Iam smoking (mostly in case of guys)

They are dishearted and they work well but if they work with positive attitude i guess they work even better!!
They dont smile in office they always want to go out of office completing work they make it late.
So here i request all Ceans to post your ideas ,suggestions and problems if any here we will discuss on this..

I believe with positive thinking in place these problems can be solved. What you guys suggest?

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    How positive thinking solves these problems? What is the relation between the positive thinking and job stress?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is my opinion when i faced the similar situation 😀

I considered Every stressful opportunity as a learning thing 😀 so i guess its a positive attitude..
    I am not saying that i didnt get stressed , i got and i got fever too ... but i never hated my job 😀

So the positive thinking helps in solving many problems.

And this applies for people who are hating work office etc..
    since it is there livelihood if people hate it , they will be disappointed daily ..
    If they start with positive mind with positive thinking like they will learn good things or they complete on time etc etc ...
    They can be happy am i rite??

Post your questions , people will answer!!!
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Yes ES`you are right positive thinking helps you well it worked out for me think something in your mind may be "boss will grant me leave" (only an example) go with a clear mind and 100% its gonna work it happened to me personally

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Brain Blaster : Puzzle 1 ->>>>> This is the famous water jug puzzle of the movie Die Hard 2, but CEans are not for solving such old & easy puzzles....
I am interested in embedded system.I am just a beginner .Can u suggest me a book or from where to begin from
We all have seen the movie, and we also know about the anagram of word. So here I am starting a interesting puzzle based on word anagram. You will be...
Hi ,, i need some help in my home work .. any help will be appreciated.. Assume that a queue of objects is implemented by an array of size N...
While this is by no means the first time we've seen a robotic snake prototype, it isn't every day that we find one so close to deployment. This self-propelling, two...