Popinator pops pop-corn in your mouth - crazy office gadget

If you're looking for a crazy office gadget, take a look at the popinator - the gadget that pops pop-corn in your mouth. All you have to do is 'command' the popinator with word 'POP' and it will detect where you're located and then toss a pop-corn in your mouth. I'm totally impressed by the perfection of this gadget and those who thought of making this gadget.

Popinator-Pop-Corn-Tossing-Machine

Here's a cool video demonstration of Popinator -

I want to know how many of you want to try out popinator and what kind of snacks would you like it to toss? I'm wondering whether any of the engineering students want to re-do this as their third/final year engineering project?

Replies

• optimystix@
    optimystix@
    great invention of science for busy people
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I like the invention part of it, I am just thinking of conditions where it will fail. will it pop into my mouth or any mouth available near to it ?? 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft launched Office 2013 few months ago in public beta and has announced that the official launch will follow on October 25. The company recently released the pricing of Office...
Solar Roadways seem to have come up with a solution to end world's energy problems. Looks like a team of engineers is proposing to turn roads into solar powered energy...
Indian Government seems to be planning an agency to monitor what's happening on the Indian online media. The agency will make sure that there are no 'negative comments' about the...
MindTree company when coming to hire students from campus, goes through a selection procedure where aptitude paper test is the first round. In MindTree aptitude test paper, logical reasoning is...
I can't understand what it exactly means. Please explain it properly if possible.