CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Aadesh • 24 May, 2012
I need help regarding the Final year diploma Project Topics(computer engineering). Guys please Suggest some awesome topics
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 May, 2012 Welcome. Take a look at this section - Project Ideas & Seminar Topics
@Aadesh • 25 May, 2012 thanks much!!!..
another doubt i had was, how\ from where do i gather information about the Project topic i choose?
Google hasnt helped
@Kaustubh Katdare • 25 May, 2012
Aadesh
thanks much!!!..
another doubt i had was, how\ from where do i gather information about the Project topic i choose?
Google hasnt helped
Just ask your question (and describe it in detail) in appropriate sections on CE. You'll discover that fellow engineers here love to help others 😀
@Aadesh • 30 May, 2012 oh okay
i know a bit of C, C++, dbms, Visual Basic, Data Structure, Java, html, CSS..
Id like to make my project using more of Java
People Suggest something.. an App or a Game or something of that sorts..
(Im still in Diploma.. So i dont have as much knowledge as is required for making Games, Apps.. but these things interests me.. id really like to work on it. so give a detailed explanation 😀)
@Aadesh • 01 Jun, 2012 help needed as soon as possible
6.8k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 10, 2014

Proudly called the world's first NFC-Enabled Desktop PC, the Asus MF70AD is now in India for a price of Rs. 62,000. Running on the Windows 8.1 operating system, ASUS M70AD...
3.7k views

@jyothirmaijo · May 7, 2013

sir/mam can u specify the type of motor which is used in air coolers......
17.4k views

@*pushkar* · Jul 6, 2013

I have been working in a small company in chandigarh. I have 1 year of experience in software testing. I am willing to switch the company in a good company....
4.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 22, 2014

Here's a draft of the official CrazyEngineers T-Shirt. The art has been created by @eternalthinker and rearranged by yours truly. Note that it's still a draft and everything's still on...
4.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 24, 2014

Priced identically to the recently introduced Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone, the folks at ASUS have started taking pre-orders for the Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG model) via Flipkart. The Asus Zenfone...
5.8k views