Poll for the CE Weekend Technical Discussion [20/01/2013] (Resurrection)

So, we're starting again the Weekend Technical Discussion from this Sunday i.e. 20th.
Interested CEans vote for the topic you want to see/discuss on Sunday.

Poll will be closed after 32 hours means you can vote between 18th Jan '13 15:40 to 20th Jan '13 01:40.

Vote & Participate 😀

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Come on CEans, vote for Ambient Intelligence! Exciting stuff 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GRE takers find the verbal section as one of the most difficult sections to crack. You've to go through really long word lists and remember the words, their meanings and...
Hello to all!!! I am a student of computer system engineering...I have to make project on Computer Communication and Networking and also on Digital Image Processing... as i am a...
From my design course, i learnt how to design a belt drive connecting only two pulleys. (a driver with a driven). now i want to know the procedure, for designing...
Well i want to more about this device, which does not seem to be used anymore nowadays. from all that i know, they were used to power a small headlamp...
hey, I was hoping to know which colleges are best to pursue mba, and how can i find out their actual rankings? I would also like to know bout the...