Poll:CE polls:Do you agree with the contraversy on end of the world in 2012

Hi Guys Welcome to this Poll Do you Think The prediction of the end of the world in 2012 according to Mayan,Nostradamus and many others.If you don't agree explain it with reasons.What are the factors do you think that will lead our earth to destruction.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ok, I heard the world will end in 1999. Now its 2012. I'm voting 'No'.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I go for Can't say biggie because It was not completely No as according to your view it was already told that 1999 but according to Mayan Nostradamus and the extinction of dinosaur was happened similar to the situation which was going to civilization,occur in 2012(Told) and the changes that occur in atmosphere due to global warming may effect this as this may take a longer time and may not be the same as I hope this didn't happen as it was written in 2012..
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Keep in Note :The Twin Towers incident which was explained by Nostradamus become true as many things(Diana's Death,Iraq war,Hurricane Katrina).So why can't this.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I'm also gonna go with No.

If the world does end in the near future, it is more likely to end due to some rogue nation with an itchy finger on the nuclear trigger!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "Can't Say" is always the right option, because no one knows the future 😁. I personally refrain from thinking about future. Who knows, what's in there for us, tomorrow.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    It is also a point maddy..Great answer.:smile::smile:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, does it matter when the world will end? We ourselves could die anytime until then πŸ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am going for NO. No one knows about the future. Its confirm. I think the explamples dileep given are just guessing things by Nostradamas.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    As a reminder to you pallavi.The guessing went on happening as the time progress.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Let it end who cares??

Till then do right job and be happy πŸ˜€

So it doesnt make any difference if world ends or doesnt end.

I believe NO.

my belief πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CrazyEngineers has joined hands with BITS Pilani BOSM 2009 as their official media partner. Here's more about BITS Pilani BOSM 2009: Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani...
i'm in my 3rd year mechanical engineering. am interested in participating in events like SAE BAJA can anyone help me out and list few events like this?
Hi Guys can you please explain me about Knowledge.
can anyone give me the link for presentation of internal and external sortπŸ˜”
I'm wondering why this discussion hasn't come up on CE yet. Can anyone here talk about creating our own Web-Spider (crawler)? I bet it would be an interesting discussion.