Police warn British parents over 'suicide game behind hundreds of Russian teen deaths

(Sent by Venu Vedam from UK)
It seems it is catching up in India

Quote:
British police are warning parents about the dangers of a sick social media 'game' that's said to be responsible for hundreds of teenage suicides in Russia.
The 'Blue Whale challenge' encourages at-risk participants to take part in a series of tasks like cutting themselves every day for 50 days.
They are then instructed to kill themselves on the final day of the sick 'challenge'.
Endquote
www.dailymail.co.uk

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've began facing a strange issue on the BSNL network (FTTH). Some of the sites that I used to access daily (including some of our own test servers) aren't accessible...
well i actually happen to have a trumpet whose valve keys are stuck. on youtube i got to learn that in order to free those valves, i need to purchase...
Just wondering if we have any badminton players in our community. I've been playing badminton for the last one year and I absolutely love it. Maybe we could learn from...
Here's a list of top scorers. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list. Those who didn't, start preparing for the next one. It's going to be even more...
Quote: To some, this notion will seem ridiculous—but to others, it will seem true beyond doubt. Paul Watson from Sea Shepherd leans toward the latter category, and it’s quite evident...