Polaris Unveils All New ‘Indian Springfield’ At Rs. 30.6 Lakh In India

The new performance cruiser named after the birthplace of Indian Motorcycle is built to fill a space in the hearts of riders who value the rich heritage and fine craftsmanship of Indian Motorcycle, with a pure touring bike and a sleek urban cruiser, quipped Steve Menneto, president of motorcycles for Polaris Industries. The tourer is priced at 30.6 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi) and sports a ThunderStroke 111 engine(20.8-litre fuel tank) capable of producing 139 Nm of torque, only at 2600 RPMs.

indian-springfield

Available in thunder black it features a trunk-compatible chassis for higher loading capacity and a bespoke quick-release windshield. The other standard features include remote locking hard bags, adjustable passenger floorboards, leather seating, anti-lock brakes, tire pressure monitoring and cruise control with Keyless Start.

The braking system includes up front dual 300mm rotors clamped down by four-piston callipers, while the rear gets a single 300mm rotor and two-piston calliper setup. Its high-resolution Anti-Lock Brakes ensure safety, featuring powerful headlight and dual driving lights. Power is sent to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks up front and an air adjustable rear mono-shock.

indian-springfield-1

The deliveries for the touring goliath will begin August onwards with bookings having commenced already. It will be available in showrooms for trade located in Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Ahmedabad. Indian Motorcycles is a part of Polaris Industries Inc., the world leader in off-road and All-Terrain Vehicles.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in 3rd year BE(Information Technology ) student . i want to know final year project ideas I have search many ideas on internet but i didn't find it...
Bangalore based startup company CREO has introduced its new smartphone called 'CREO Mark 1' to mark it debut in the world of connected gadgets ecosystem. The CREO Mark 1 is...
Counter Strike, a game that debuted in 1999 and spread like a wildfire among gaming enthusiasts, has since been one of the most popular multiplayer games to have ever surfaced...
I am a first year student of B.Tech.(Mechanical). What should I do get a job in PSUs' after my degree? Should I focus on theory or on numericals ? What...
What is the difference between Draft Inducer and Blower ?