Polaris India's IT Services Division Is Up For Grabs, For $400 Million

Polaris India recently announced division of its business into two entities: servies & products, each one gettings its own chief executive officer. The company saw flat growth in the last few months . Polaris Financial Technologies has been ranked as the 11th largest Indian software exporter and caters exclusively to the finance sector. The company earned $330 million in the last financial year.

The top bidders interested in Polaris IT services division include Wipro, HCL Tech, Mahindra Satyam, Infosys and L&T. The bidders have offered significantly lower amount than what Polaris has been expecting - about $400 million, reports ET.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you're done waiting for the official launch, here's the news that will cheer you up. Google fans, now you can pre-order the Google Nexus 4 smartphone from Flipkart at...
Purdue’s College of Engineering offers full online master’s degrees in - Aerospace (MSAAE), Industrial (MSIE), Electrical (MSECE), Mechanical (MSME), Dual MBA and MSE, Biomedical Engineering (MSE), Engineering Management (MSE) and...
I think it started when Apple made a big deal about Siri - the natural voice processing software. Since the many electronic giants have followed the trend and have announced...
Panasonic India has today launched its new 'out of the world' smartphone called the Panasonic P51 at Rs. 26,900/-. If you're someone who keeps an eye for the gadget-related news,...
Hi everyone i'm new to programming and i have a project in which i have to use 4 threads to execute 4 methods using pthreads, let m1, m2, m3, m4...