Pneumatic mini projects

hello friends...
can anybody give me the list of Pneumatic related mini projects?? i am little confused while selecting them...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ssppmm
    hello friends...
    can anybody give me the list of Pneumatic related mini projects?? i am little confused while selecting them...
    Why are you confused? Instead of asking for a ready made list, how about showing some efforts in collecting the topics?

Unfortunately, there's no spoon feeding on CE 😀
  • Differential
    Differential
    Yes, as said by The Big K, search for the projects, come up with your list. We can help you choose one and also guide in building one.

Let us know what you think. Best wishes.
  • ssppmm
    ssppmm
    my list is

1.heat engine
    2.powerless vacuum cleaner
    3.pneumatic operated robotic arm
    4.automatic thread cutting machine
    5.pneumatic lifter
    6.pneumatic reveting machine
    7.pneumatic bending machine
    8.magnetic seperater..

please help me which is the good one for mini project??
  • Differential
    Differential
    Wow! Nice list!
    Why were you searching when you had such nice ideas with you?
    ok.
    please help me which is the good one for mini project??
    Now, 1) heat engine, 3)robotic arm and 7) bending machine look little big for mini-projects. You can choose any of the remaining one.

I would suggest, you go for something that you feel you CAN DO and something that you are INTERESTED in.

We are here to help you go ahead.

Best, 😀
  • kamen
    kamen
    what is a heat engine
  • Lordjavhione
    Lordjavhione
    the very simple mini project in your list i think is the pneumatic lifter... the only hard thing there you have to anticipate is the amount of pressure that allows your system to lift the weight of object you wish to be lifted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys plz help me to write this progam 123454321 1234 4321 123 321 12 21 the numbers must be printed in this form.😕
Hi all, Answer this now.. I have a weighing scale and there is an empty plastic bottle on the scale. A certain reading is shown in the scale. Now, a...
Hi all, I'm thinking we can share our favorite firefox extenisons. Firefox is my most favorite browser, and what makes it special are the extensions. share the ones you like...
from past few days ,iam facing an issie with the outlook express 6.0 everytime time I start OE,the password stored in it vanishes and i have to reconfigure OE each...
I found a nice article on the following link. Go through it - squawkfox » 6 Words That Make Your Resume Suck