PN code Synchronization

Hiiii everybody,

In a Spread Spectrum communication system, the pn code used by the receiver must be same and synchronized with the pn code used by the transmitter.

My question is, how the receiver will ever know what pn code is the transmitter using? How the receiver will have the knowledge of what pn sequence the transmitter is using? And how the pn code is synchronized?

Thats all, thank you very much.

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    PN is mainly & mostly used in CDMA technology...where User PN code is trans. & along with data via the BSC/MSC to the reciever handheld device which in turn decode the same to recieve the incoming only after validification of the sender PN..which is nothing but a 16/32digit(for CDMA)binary code.
    Hope you get your reply.
    For any furthur technical clarification on same feel free to mail me at #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
    J2R
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tip: Wouldn't it be nice if all the discussions remain on CE? Lot of engineers would benefit from these discussions.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Tip:Query reply is closed..so its better always to give the q. generator chance to put any furthur query if they have on the same post to get it in replier mail box for immediate response.
    The_Big_K
    Tip: Wouldn't it be nice if all the discussions remain on CE? Lot of engineers would benefit from these discussions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All Mech. Engg here... What craziest play you can with AUTOCAD 2008 ...any new Coomamnds or programming you know by which customization on frame becomes easier...then POST /Share your...
this forums is pretty nice

hai

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜:smile:๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ:smile:๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’ HAI
Hello every1..... please do enlighten me about flat engines thanks a lot people
i'm too preparing for my GRE exams..๐Ÿ˜ here are some of the useful links... All About US Admissions Number2.com :: Free Online Test Prep Online GRE Preparation eSnips GRE oasis...